Roofing • Siding • Gutters • Interior • Other Structures
Roofing • Siding • Gutters • Interior • Other Structures
Our Xactimate estimating service will help you improve estimate “turnaround” times and reduce costly omissions. In addition, you will improve your cash flow by reducing average collection times.
1. Send us the job information through our order form. We will review each damage scope carefully for costly omissions to help you create more accurate, more consistent, and more profitable Xactimate estimates. You can choose your desired turnaround option before you checkout (Expedited 1-Day or Standard 1-2 Day). When you place an order, you will put a deposit down that will count toward your estimate.
2. One of our Estimators will write the Xactimate estimate. If there is a need to discuss the Xactimate estimating project, our estimator will reach out via email or phone to discuss. We are available at all times to answer your questions and we’ll work with you to get your Xactimate estimate exactly how you want it (including any revisions).
3. You “approve” the estimate and we invoice you for the balance (if applicable). Once the estimate is approved, we will provide you with the ESX file. Payment for invoices is due “upon receipt.” We may require at our discretion “in-progress” payment for larger estimating projects.
What’s needed to get started:
This service will help you improve supplement “turnaround” times and reduce costly omissions. In addition, you will improve your cash flow by reducing average approval and collection times.
1. We write the Xactimate estimate supplement. We will review each damage scope carefully for costly omissions to help you create more accurate, more consistent, and more profitable Xactimate estimate supplements. All Supplement service orders are “expedited” which means that you will receive our supplement estimate draft within 1-business day. Once you “approve” the supplement, we will proceed to the next step.
2. We submit the supplement to the insurance company. Once you approve the estimate, we submit the supplement to the insurance company and follow-up with the adjuster on your behalf to get the supplement “approved” so you can get paid faster. Most supplements are approved within 7-10 business days.
If additional negotiation is needed, our estimator will get your approval before settling with the adjuster on any other amount than specified in step 1.
What’s needed to get started:
Choosing Empire Estimators means gaining the added confidence of knowing you have the experienced, professional remote Xactimate estimate writing services team you need. We help our clients estimate claims quickly and accurately without leaving money on the table.
All estimate orders are written by our staff of experienced Xactimate estimators who come from years of experience and a diversity of roles on both sides of the insurance restoration industry.
Our Xactimate estimators hold a variety of industry certifications from the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration (IICRC), the Restoration Industry Association (RIA), the HAAG commercial and residential roof inspector program, and more. Many also hold Certifications or have worked closely with major insurance carriers such as the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP), State Farm, USAA, Nationwide, and more.
We will review each damage scope carefully for costly omissions to help you create more accurate, more consistent, and more profitable Xactimate estimate supplements.
Our clients routinely experience 5% to 15% increases in earnings with our supplements. Larger earnings increases are not uncommon. It depends upon where you are when you begin working with us.
Earning more is not only about billing correctly for your services, but it is also about increasing your productivity, which increases your capacity so you have more time to close sales and market your business.
We help our clients reduce their paperwork load by as much as 80% by streamlining the estimating and supplement process.
Many smaller estimating companies or local estimators easily get backlogged when you need them most. We have a large enough team of estimators to handle volume and not get slowed down.
Our team of professional Xactimate estimate writers will write your Xactimate estimate and supplement with the same great detail and turnaround time when you need us.
Xactimate estimates are the gold-standard in estimate writing for property insurance claims in the U.S. and Canada. In fact, 80% of all property claims are estimated in Xactimate.
Despite their market dominance, Xactimate has a steep learning curve. It requires a lot of time, training, and expertise to write an Xactimate estimate effectively. If you are not using an estimator familiar with the nuances of the Xactimate estimating program, you are likely leaving a ton of money on the table.
Our system is user-friendly and intuitive for ordering and managing your estimates. We are also transparent. Put your deposit down and we will invoice you for the remaining balance once you approve your estimate.
We also provide exceptional:
If you are in the restoration industry, you need to write your estimates or invoices in Xactimate for the following reasons:
Insurance companies and their adjusters use Xactimate for both residential and commercial claims. They trust Xactimate estimates for pricing accuracy.
You can earn more for jobs if you use Xactimate since the pricing is generally trusted by insurance professionals.
Many contractors lose money because they do not provide Xactimate estimates or invoices to adjusters. You don’t want to be one of them.
A skilled Xactimate estimator knows the nuances of Xactimate that will help you generate maximum earnings for your jobs.
Step 1: Scope the job using our form or your own forms or paper.
Step 2: Scan your scope notes and save them as a PDF. (If you prefer to fax the documents, you may fax the documents after placing an estimate or invoice order to 877-550-2536.)
Step 3: Upload your scope notes to our online order form. You may also upload photos and/or any other documentation including estimates from contractors or adjusters.
Step 4: Place your estimate or invoice order with a deposit (down payment) based on the expected amount of the estimate or invoice. Choose between standard (2-business day) or expedited service (24-hours).
Step 5: We write the Xactimate estimate or invoice and send it to you for review. You will receive an email notification that your Xactimate estimate or invoice is ready. You will also receive login information to our secure database, where you will find all your Xactimate estimate orders and invoices.
Step 6: You review the estimate draft. If any changes are needed, you can send our Xactimate estimator a message through the database to request changes until the estimate is written to your specifications. Once this happens, you will “approve” the estimate in our database.
Step 7: Once the estimate is approved, we will send you the final invoice. Once you pay the difference between your deposit and the final estimate or invoice amount, you will receive the final estimate or invoice without a watermark.
Yes. Once the final invoice is paid, you will be provided with the Xactimate Estimate ESX.
Our estimator will dedicate up to 1-hour to review your scope for omissions and/or consult with you to develop your scope. After 1-hour of free consulting, you will be billed our consulting rate for the additional time. You will be notified before said billing commences.
Please visit empireestimators.com/payment-portal to enter your invoice number and pay your invoice.
Yes. When you place the estimate order, attach your company logo to the order form. Your company’s logo will be placed on your Xactimate estimate.
A scope is a detailed breakdown of the work needed and activities required to complete a job.
A scope will include a drawing with measurements, individual identification of the work to be performed, and quantities of materials or labor.
Scope notes can be written on scope sheets, your own paper, or submitted digitally.
The easiest way is to scan your scope notes and save them as a PDF. You can then upload the Scope Notes PDF into our estimate order form.
If it is easier for you to fax the scope notes, you may fax them to us at 877-550-2526 after you place your estimate order. You should place your order confirmation number on the fax so we can identify it with the proper project when it arrives. You may also email us your scope notes after you place an order at firstname.lastname@example.org