We help growing insurance restoration enterprises that have Xactimate estimating bottlenecks. As a result, they have cashflow problems, HR issues, and other avoidable situations. These organizations have the vision to reach their goals, but they don’t have the talent, time, or capacity to write estimates, which stifles their growth efforts.
We help these growing insurance restoration enterprises relieve their Xactimate estimating bottleneck, so they get Xactimate estimates written with consistent next business day turnaround in daily and CAT situations. Our services provide the dedicated team, estimates, ease, support, and turnaround needed to maximize profitability, reduce estimating time, and help our clients grow their restoration businesses.
We believe that insurance restoration estimating is an art and a science. To achieve the perfect balance, we follow a philosophy built on the following core principles:
1. Expertise: Empire’s talent comes from a wide array of backgrounds and specialties. We are passionate about insurance restoration, and it’s in our DNA. From this experience, we have our finger on the industry pulse.
2. Speed: The industry operates at a fast pace, and we match that pace with our estimate turnaround times and communication.
3. Simplicity: We make it easy to get estimates when you need them.
4. Reliability: You can depend on our team to deliver results when you need them most – period.
5. Collaboration: We approach estimating as a team effort. We work with our clients to combine scoping, technology, and our experience to produce the most accurate estimates.
6. Results: Our clients can trust that we are on their side. We’re here to use our estimating experience to help our clients succeed and adapt to any situation.
Our story introductory statement or paragraph.
Part 1 story
Part n story.
Our staff comes from a depth and diversity of experience in the insurance restoration industry. Our team holds certifications from the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration (IICRC), the Restoration Industry Association (RIA), the HAAG commercial and residential roof inspector program, the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP), State Farm, USAA, Nationwide, and more.
Our estimating team is located strategically throughout the United States and Canada to provide our clients with the best Xactimate estimating services available anywhere in the world.